Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a day!

Week 2 of Questions Uncensored was absolutely incredible! We answered (or attempted to answer) the question, Can A Christian Drink Alcohol?

I can't remember a time that I've done more research, praying, studying and wrestling with my own beliefs as I did with this particular message. As I mentioned in a previous post, this was tied for our #1 question, so it definitely resonated with a lot of people.

I had tons of people coming up after the message and telling me they appreciated the honest way we handled the topic. I pray that people would work through this issue on their own and come up with their personal convictions about where they stand.

We had another really big crowd today -- right at 500 children at Foothills today!

Heard some really great things about Ignite Weekend, that was for our middle and senior high school kids. 7 of them were baptized on Saturday night!

All in all, a stellar day at Foothills today. Don't forget to invite your friends next week when we answer the question, What about Interracial relationships?

No comments: