Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Sticks Conference

I am really looking forward to speaking at The Sticks Conference on May 12-13 in Canton, Ga. What I love about this conference is that it is geared toward those churches in small to medium sized towns.

It is also designed to be more up close and personal than most conferences. There will be plenty of time for direct interaction with the speakers, and breakout sessions that will allow time for questions. If you haven't signed up yet, stop what you're doing and do it now! Seriously, it will be money well spent.

It is a real honor for me to share the platform with Charles Hill, Tony Morgan, Perry Noble, Ed Stetzer and Gary Lamb. All of these guys have a heart to reach, and help others reach small-town USA.

I recently recorded a podcast with Sticks founder, Charles Hill. Here is a link. (I can't believe I endorsed robbing a 7-11! For the record, Don't do that!)

No comments: