Thursday, May 07, 2009

Questions Uncensored


You do not want to miss church this Sunday. We will be starting the Questions Uncensored series, where we asked you to send in the questions you've always wanted to ask about God, the Bible and life.
I must say there have been some really great questions sent in (and a few that were pretty funny!). Unfortunately I won't be able to get to all of them, so I'll be tackling the top 6 or so questions. It's going to be fun, but very challenging and even controversial. As I have begun my research, some of my own personal beliefs have been challenged----I think that's really healthy.

This week the first question that we will be answering is, Is the Bible really true? I realize that a lot of people would say, "of course the Bible is true", but do you really know why you believe that. Is there anything to support your belief? And if it's true, how does that affect the way I live?

The following week I'll be answering the question, Can a Christian drink alcohol? So no doubt this is going to be one of the most interesting series we have ever done.

No comments: