Saturday, May 23, 2009

busy week

This has been one of those, "Where did the week go?" type of weeks for me. Things have been busy at Foothills (as usual).

I got a chance to hang out with my Pastor's roundtable group. That's always a blast.

Me and another Pastor-friend are thinking about ways to help other church leaders with another coaching network---stay tuned for details.

Had a great staff party last night. I know you know this, but Foothills is very blessed to have the people on staff that we have! (just a side note, I lost at ping-pong, and air hockey. I'm not making excuses, BUT I think it could have something to do with me not being 100% because of my sinus infection!)


Gearing up for tomorrow's message, What About Interracial Relationships? Do not miss it!

Still getting so much feedback about last weeks message on alcohol. I guess it struck a nerve (in a postive way)

Even though Memorial Day starts "summer" for most people, at Foothills we have unbelievable services planned throughout summer. So be sure to take some time this summer to get away with your family, but be sure to be at church when you're in town.

No comments: