Some people wonder why we make such a big deal about baptism at Foothills Community Church, so I thought I would address that question;
1) Because the Bible makes a big deal about baptism.
2) It is a huge step of obedience for the Christ-follower
3) It motivates the church (there's just something about watching a new believer being baptized that just jump-starts my faith!)
4) For a brief second, you actually get to see inside the heart of a person (baptism is an outward expression of an inward faith)
5) It is a symbol that someone who was lost is now found. That someone who was dead is now alive!
6) It is an indicator that the church is doing what they have been called to do.
7) It is a chance to party with all of heaven. Lk 15:8-10
Here's the deal---If you have given your life to Jesus Christ and have not been baptized, then plan on coming to Foothills this Sunday at 6:00pm for our Baptism/Tailgating Party