Saturday, June 27, 2009

Exciting Sunday

We have an exciting Sunday planned at Foothills Community Church tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE Sundays, I can't wait.

We will be in week 2 of our Unstoppable series, and you do not want to miss it---We've got a cool surprise planned.

On another note, it's been a busy weekend for me because I bought a new cell phone. Many of you know that I don't even carry my cell phone with me 90% of the time. (Years ago, when pagers came out, and I had to wear one and absolutely hated it, so I am still in rebellion.) Anyway, my wife and I decided that we are going to cancel our landline and go exclusively to cell phones, which means I will be carrying my phone most of the time. We'll see how that works! So I'm learning how the new phone works. This phone is a lot smarter than me!

God is really challenging me about a few things when it comes to some messages coming up this Fall. I am seeking His guidance.

No comments: