Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Sunday

Don't forget that Sunday we will begin our new series at Foothills called, Unstoppable. You don't want to miss. I will have something on stage that I'm guessing you've never seen on a church stage before!

Record temperatures happening this weekend. Good news, we have air conditioning at Foothills! Don't worry, the lake will still be there when you get out of church.

I did something today that I rarely do anymore-- a wedding! My schedule doesn't allow me to do them very often, so it was a change. The worst part of a wedding for me is having to wear a suit! (In case you're wondering why I don't do many weddings, is because I work on Saturdays prepping for Sunday--- and because I don't like wearing suits!)

Remember, tomorrow is Father's Day. Let your father know how much you love him!

No comments: