Friday, June 05, 2009

Busy weekend

It has been an extremely busy week, and it looks like the weekend will be no different.

My in-laws are in for a quick visit on their way back to Virginia. We always have a great time.

I've got 3 softball games scheduled this weekend (if it doesn't rain)

Kids are out of school for the summer. Congrats to all the graduates!

We are gearing up for Son Sports beginning Monday at Foothills (I'll do a separate post about this event), but if you're a parent of a kid kindergarten through 5th grade, you need to have them at Foothills next week. Son Sports is unbelievable! Go here for more information.

Can't wait for Sunday. I will be answering the question, Can I lose my salvation? This question actually tied for #1 most asked question. Be at Foothills this Sunday to find out!

Foothills student ministry has an awesome summer calendar of events planned for our teenagers. If you want a calendar go here and click on "student ministry" to download one.

No comments: