Saturday, February 28, 2009

been a long time

My last blog post was a week ago. At first blush it may seem like I was just slacking, but I had a good excuse. This past week my wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary by taking a cruise to Cozumel, and Belize. It was awesome!
The weather probably averaged about 80 degrees and it was sunny almost all the time. I came home with a tan and a bunch of great memories. I may post a couple of pictures this week.
Unfortunately the weather forecast for us here in SC is possible snow some time after noon tomorrow---are you kiddding me?
Now let me say this; we will be having church tomorrow. (I didn't leave 80 degree sunshine to sit at home!) It is supposed to rain in the morning and then possibly turning to snow in the afternoon, so unless something drastic happens between now and tomorrow morning, we're going to have services. Don't stay home and miss what God wants to do in your life.
I will be starting a new message series tomorrow called, EKG. It is going to be awesome.

No comments: