Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunday recap

Great day yesterday at Foothills

**Attendance pretty good even with a 4 day school vacation

**Made a smoothie on stage. Tasted the smoothie I made after the 2nd service. It looked better than it tasted--trust me!

**Would have much rather eaten the DQ Blizzard, but someone beat me to it (pretty sure it was Eric Peters)

**Speaking about blended families resonated with a lot of people. I wouldn't be surprised if over half of our congregation is in a blended family. (I think it's very cool that Foothills is a safe place for people to come)

**Had some great conversations in the concourse. People absolutely love Foothills Community Church. Their lives are changing, and they love it.

**I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Foothills Community Church has a Facebook group. If you have not joined why not do it today?

No comments: