Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday stuff

* The stomach flu has been traveling through our house this week. So far, I've missed it.

* Went to the Clemson/Duke game last night with Josh. It was incredible! Coach K looked like he was confused. Oliver Purnell outcoached him. The Clemson players outplayed them. Total domination.

* Going to try to drive over to Toccoa today-- really praying for a new location for our Toccoa campus that has some visibility

* You do not want to miss the services at Foothills this weekend --continuing the Revolution series. It's going to be phenomenal!

* Got to talk with my friend, Jim Carpenter who Pastors Compass Church in Athens,Ga. God is doing something big over there.

* Hoping to have our new website up at Foothills in a couple of weeks.

* I've got some BIG news to share concerning something that we are starting at Foothills on Easter Sunday---you're not going to believe it! Stay tuned for details.

* I love doing what I am doing!

No comments: