Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A blast from the past

This week I was contacted by 2 friends that I haven't seen since High School (which in case you're wondering, was a long time ago!).

It is always cool to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while. To hear a little about what life has been like for them since the last time you saw them.

As I let my mind wander down memory lane, it struck me, that if someone would have told me back in those days that I would be doing what I am now (a Pastor), I would have laughed---a lot! In fact, if someone would have told me that I would even be a Christ-follower today, I would have laughed.

So here's my take-away; Never underestimate the power of God to touch people's lives. Maybe you have a friend or relative that is a million miles from God right now----don't give up believing that He can reach them. I'm living proof of that.

No comments: