Monday, March 02, 2009

Sunday recap

We had a great day at Foothills yesterday (Seneca and Toccoa) in spite of the weather.
Attendance was off a bit, but not what you would expect with the winter weather advisory in effect. Way to go Foothills. We're not going to let the threat of bad weather stop us from worshiping our God!

It was fun to be back preaching yesterday after being gone on our cruise for a week. I couldn't help but use a lot of cruise ship illustrations!

Speaking of my cruise, my sun tan is already starting to peel. I look like a snake shedding its skin.

I just finished our Big Idea meeting a few minutes ago. We are planning some services that are going to blow you away. Spent a lot of time talking about Easter today. Very cool.

Looking forward to attending Unleash Conference next week.

Have lots of stuff to do to try and catch up after being gone a week.

No comments: