Tuesday, March 17, 2009

25 years!



They say that time flies when you're having fun. And that's how I feel when it comes to my marriage.
Today is my 25th anniversary. On March 17,1984 my wife, Liz and I exchanged our vows of commitment to each other, and I can honestly say that the last 25 years have been the best years of my life. For those of you who don't know my wife, I will tell you that she is the most beautiful, godly, selfless person that I know. She is as close to the Proverbs 31 woman of anyone I have ever met.
25 years ago I was not only a brand new husband, but also a brand new Christian (I was saved during our pre-marital counseling) Our life together has been an incredible journey over the last 25 years, and I can hardly wait to see what God is going to do in our lives in the next 25 years.
Liz, you are an inspiration to everyone you meet. I would not be where I am today without your love, encouragement and support. You have believed in me, when no one else did. You are my best friend, and biggest cheerleader. I love you

No comments: