Thursday, March 05, 2009

random thoughts

Don't forget to move your clocks forward on Saturday night. (Don't you hate to lose an hour of sleep---it's just not fair)

Getting ready to talk to my friend Daniel Lucas who Pastors a church in Kentucky that is exploding.

I am absolutely loving preparing for the messages in our current series, EKG. It's on the life of David, one of my favorite Biblical characters. This week we;re going to talk about how God defines success

My sun tan that I got on our cruise is fading quickly

It's supposed to be 75 degrees this weekend!

We are praying that God will open doors for a new location for our Toccoa campus. A school would be ideal, but for some reason Stephens County, Georgia doesn't want churches meeting in their schools. What part of "extra money" don't they understand?

Looking forward to having my friend , Pastor Jeff Cranston from Low Country Community Church and his staff come and hang out for a couple of hours with us next week

Our new website is almost finished!

We are getting ready to do some really cool marketing for our Easter services. Billboards, and direct mail, and a few other things. We are expecting 3,000 people for Easter!

Lots of other things rolling around in my head, but that's all for now

No comments: