Thursday, March 13, 2008

Unleash rewind

Just got home from attending the Unleash conference. I had a blast!
I got to see old friends and meet a whole bunch of new ones. Our entire group that went with us were pumped!
I can honestly say that my friend Perry and all of the fine staff and volunteers at Newspring are among the most gracious, giving people I know. It is no wonder that the Lord is blessing them.
Perry definitely "laid down the smacketh!" with his own unique flavor. His story about picking up the snake by the tail was especially hilarious. He is one of the best communicators out there.
Lee and the band......WOW!
I had the privilige of getting to hang out with Perry and a few other Pastors at lunch---- That was awesome!
Basically everything was great. I'm ready to do it again next year!

No comments: