Monday, March 31, 2008

a few thoughts

**Another stellar day at Foothills yesterday. Eric and the band did their thing, the people showed up (our largest non-holiday attendance ever!), and Jesus was lifted up.

**The theme yesterday was the decade of the 80's---it was fun. This week is the 90's, look out.

**It was embarrassing showing everyone the picture of me in man short-shorts from the 80's (I blame Tom Selleck from Magnum PI for that terrible fad!)

**I am glad that I never had a mullet!

**When I came in today I was reading some emails, and I got one from someone in another state thanking us for touching the life of someone she knows who has started attending Foothills recently. It was so encouraging.

**Foothills has an amazing staff team. I am proud of them!

**One more thing, we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in all 4 services on April 13th (not just the 6:00pm service as previously stated).

No comments: