Wednesday, March 05, 2008

** Just talked to my friend Mike Linch from Northstar Church. Mike is bringing some of his crew up to Foothills next week to speak to our staff. It's going to be great!
One of the things that I love about most of the great Pastors that I know is their willingness to sacrifice to help others. There is probably a million things on Mike's plate more important for him to take care of at his own church, yet he is making the road trip.

** It's hard to believe that Easter is just a couple of weeks away. I can hardly wait. Just a quick note---we will be having 5 identical services on Easter Sunday, March 23rd. The times will be 7:15am, 8:30am, 9:45am, 11:15am, and 6:00pm
If you can, please consider the 7:15, or 8:30 services so that we will have plenty of room for guests. I'll tell you more about this later.


** I found out that our completion date for our new building is June 27th, so our first service in the new building will be on July 13th!!
We will do our major grand opening event as soon as school is back in session.
Until then, thanks for your patience. I know that both the 9:45am and 11:15am services are uncomfortably crowded, and I know that the parking and trying to exit have been frustrating (we are hoping to hire a policeman to help direct traffic onto Bountyland Road).


** Really looking forward to the Unleash conference that our friends over at NewSpring are having next week. We went last year and loved it! Perry is another Pastor-friend that has gone out of his way to help us.

No comments: