Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Toccoa, Ga -- our next campus

I got the opportunity to head over to one of our LIFE groups that meets in Toccoa last night with our Connections Pastor, Paul Carr. We had an incredible time. Those people are FIRED UP about getting our 2nd campus started next September! The only down side to the Toccoa, Georgia location is that they are all Georgia Bulldog fans (please pray for me--I'm really struggling with that!)
FYI, we are almost ready to announce a date for our first informational meeting, so if you are one of the many people that have shown interest in helping that campus get started, hang on just a little longer.

One other thing. To all of you loyal, dedicated NASCAR fans, I know I was a little hard on you in Sunday's message. I want you to know how truly repentant I am for calling into question the great sport of NASCAR. I don't know what came over me. I am truly sorry......... NOT REALLY!

No comments: