Saturday, March 22, 2008

Less than 24 hours

OK I have to admit I am totally psyched about our Easter services tomorrow. I feel like I did when I was a teenager and I had a big game the next day----excited, anxious, expectant, overwhelmed.
The reason I feel that way first of all because of what Easter means to me personally. Secondly because I know that our people have been handing out their invite cards all over this community, and that there are going to be so many people that come to Foothills tomorrow that are searching for something meaningful for their lives, and I have the honor of sharing this wonderful message of salvation and freedom through Jesus!
Historically, we see a spike of around 40-50% in attendance on Easter, which means we should have around 2,300-2,500 people at Foothills tomorrow! That is exciting!
A couple of reminders: We will be doing 5 identical services for Easter. The times will be 7:15am, 8:30am, 9:45am, 11:15am and 6:00pm. If there is any way that you could come to the 7:15am, 8:30am or 6:00pm that would help us with space issues during the 2 prime times (9:45am and 11:15am). Remember Easter services will be even more crowded than usual. Plan on arriving a few minutes earlier, and please be patient entering and exiting the parking lot. We will have a policeman directing traffic to help. Be sure to make those last minute invitations to come with you, and don't forget to pray like crazy!
See you tomorrow.

No comments: