Monday, August 31, 2009

monday thoughts

Fantastic day yesterday at Foothills. I am overwhelmed about all of the life-change that is happening!

Strong attendance in Seneca---Toccoa added more chairs and keeps filling them up. Really looking forward to see what happens when they move into their new facility soon.

Talked about money---more specifically about giving. I know it was very direct, but hey, there's no need to beat around the bush because the scripture doesn't!

I'm not sure how much was given toward helping renovate the new Toccoa facility. I should find out soon.

We had a blast this morning, because instead of our regular weekly staff meeting we went bowling. Not bragging, but my team was 2-0 (It aint bragging if it's the truth :-) ) For the record, we have some quality bowlers on the FCC staff.

Many of our staff got a chance to hang out at the Golden Corner Food Bank and help distribute food this morning. Unbelievable how much of a need we have in this county. I had no idea.

Had a very good creative team meeting this afternoon. Some powerful stuff coming your way very soon.

Football season is upon us---thank you God!

No comments: