Monday, August 24, 2009

What If...

We kicked off the "What If..." series yesterday at Foothills, with the question, What if... I lived up to my potential? Here are some highlights:

** Watching hundreds of people stand asking God to help them live up to their potential was absolutely incredible!

** I have been hearing some of the most amazing stories of life change lately. We are going to be capturing some of those to video, so everyone can see what God is doing behind the scenes.

** We had a huge attendance yesterday (don't know the numbers yet), but I do know that we had over 500 in KidZone between Seneca and Toccoa campuses!

** Speaking of Toccoa, I hear that they had a full house yesterday as well!

** In this Sunday's message I will be tackling the thing that's on everyone's mind. (No, it's not a message about sex--- it's the other thing that's on everyone's mind!!)

** College football is right around the corner!

** Meetings today. Ready for a good week!

** Doing some remodeling of our website, so be patient please.

No comments: