Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thursday quick hits

Productive week so far here at Foothills. Here are few quick hits about what's been happening.

** Our student ministry (Thrive) had 100 kids there last night. Gaining serious momentum!

** Last Sunday our Seneca campus stepped up and gave over $14,000 in a spontaneous offering to help renovate our Toccoa campus!

** If you weren't prepared to give last weekend to the Toccoa project, you're in luck, because you can do it this Sunday!

** Looking forward to Sunday.

** College football season is officially here. Yes!

** Weather has really cooled off. It feels like Fall.

** I have been working on our next message series coming up on September 27th. It's going to be awesome.

** The "What If...?" series is stretching a lot of people. 3 more weeks to go. Trust me, you don't want to miss any of it.

** I am really enjoying my study of the gospel of Mark. I think I'm going to do an entire series on this great book.

** I love doing what I'm doing. I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments: