Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday thoughts

What a day today at Foothills Community Church. I can't believe what God is uo to at both of our campuses.

**First, a shout out to our Toccoa campus. Wow, can you believe what happened there? They celebrated their one year anniversary with a new record attendance and they baptized 8 more people!

**They were watching the , "What If... Today Was Your last Day?" message, and Shannon Chiles, our campus Pastor told me that one lady that was baptized was held-up at gunpoint this morning before church (she works at a convenience store) So needless to say, the message hit home with her.

**I can hardly wait to see what happens when they move into their new facility in a couple of months!

**At our Seneca campus we began a new series called, "Disciple". The message was called, "The Gospel". Basically I just preached the Gospel. The gospel is so simple, yet so profound.

**Once again, I want to brag on all of the staff and volunteers that pitch in to make things happen at Foothills--Thank you, thank you, thank you.

**Taylor did a great job again with the stage set. worship was awesome. Scott Chatfield did a nice job with the Via Dolorosa video at the 11:15am service. All in all, a great day.

**Next Sunday my message is called, "Grow Up". I wish tomorrow was Sunday, I can hardly wait!

No comments: