Sunday, September 06, 2009

Today was a blast

I had a blast this morning. I got to preach live at our Foothills Toccoa campus. Here are a few highlights:

** Very good attendance. It was comfortably full.

** They have so much energy over there, it's incredible. They sing loud. They are rowdy. They hung with the message and interacted a lot.

** Jonathan Bryant and his team did a phenomenal job of leading us in worship.

** Shannon Chiles (our Campus Pastor) has a team of tireless volunteers who do an amazing job.

** It was an added bonus that the Ga. Bulldogs lost on Saturday. I took it easy on them and didn't talk much smack.

** Shannon took me and my wife to see their new building after the service. They are doing a ton of renovation over there. Most likely they won't get finished until November, but it's going to be nice!

** I'm praying that everyone will step up and give to the What If...? campaign.

** Back in Seneca, I heard that Brian Rhodes did a great job delivering the message.

** Already looking forward to next Sunday. I'll be back in Seneca.

No comments: