Monday, December 01, 2008

monday stuff

We had some incredible services yesterday at Foothills. More people flipped the switch! Next Sunday we'll be doing baptisms during both services. I can't wait.

Our attendance was off a bit, not surprising on a cold, rainy, Thanksgiving weekend. Overall though, the month of November was our highest attendance ever. We have added over 500 people in the last 12 months!

We had a great all-staff meeting this morning. I taught on risk. Had a lot of great input. I am fortunate to have a staff that is 100% sold-out to helping people meet Christ!

We are finalizing a few things for our Christmas services. All I can say is, they are going to be amazing. The band is going to do a few old Christmas favorites, and they have some surprises as well.


A few other random thoughts:

Clemson rolled South Carolina. Maybe next year Gamecocks.

I hate cold weather.

I have a bunch of meetings on Mondays

No comments: