Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday recap

Another incredible day at Foothills.

In Seneca, major props to worship leader David Odom for leading worship in the 9:30am service because Eric Peters was at home sick as a dog (the stomach flu is running rampant around here). It was cool to see the band come together and make it happen.

We started a new series for Christmas called, Wrap it Up. Yesterday I talked about prioritizing worship at Christmas. I stressed coming prepared to worship on Sundays. Wouldn't it be cool to see everyone have the same zeal and passion on Sunday mornings as we have on Saturdays at the Clemson football games!

At our Toccoa campus they had a major milestone because they baptized 4 people! I heard that the water in the pool was just a bit chilly, but everyone survived. I am looking forward to preaching in Toccoa live soon!

This weekend is going to be unbelievable! Our Christmas services will be Saturday at 6:00pm and Sunday at 9:30am and 11:15am. Bring your friends and family.

I'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday, so this week is going to be very busy. I'm really looking forward to this trip because I am going to get to spend some time with some incredible leaders.

No comments: