Monday, December 29, 2008

relaxing

I am blogging from Virginia today. We came up to Virginia to visit some family for a couple of days.
I wasn't at Foothills this past Sunday, but I got the full report, and it sounds like they had a great day!

I heard that Paul Carr really connected with his message at our Seneca campus.

I also heard that our campus Pastor, Shannon Chiles did an amazing job doing the message live in Toccoa (at least that's what he told me!) Seriously though, I am so proud of Shannon. It was his first EVER sermon. Way to go bro!

David Odom led worship at both services at Seneca, and as usual, knocked it out of the park.

Numbers were off a bit in Seneca, but up in Toccoa.

I remember in the old days, almost being afraid to go out of town, because I thought the place would fall apart without me. I realize now, it was my fear and pride. Now I have such an amazing team around me, I could be gone for months and Foothills wouldn't miss a beat.

I can't wait for this weekend! 2009 is going to be our best year ever!

No comments: