Friday, December 12, 2008

busy Friday

Most of you know that our offices are closed on Friday, but there is so much to do as we lead into the next couple of weeks and the Christmas services, that I needed to come in for a little while.

It has been a great but hectic week. I had a chance to bring some of our staff to my coaching network on Thursday. That was very cool. I know that I got challenged personally by a few things that were discussed.

This Sunday we begin our Christmas series called, Wrap It Up. This weeks focus is keeping the right priorities during Christmas.

Don't forget that next weekend are our Christmas services. Make sure to invite everyone you see because the services are going to be incredible. Here is the schedule again: Saturday Dec. 20th at 6:00pm and Sunday Dec. 21st 9:30am and 11:15am (all 3 services will be identical) Plan to come a little earlier than usual because it is going to be crowded!

A church member gave me tickets to the Clemson men's basketball game for Saturday. Really looking forward to hanging out with my youngest son Cole.

No comments: