Wednesday, December 10, 2008

reunion

Went to Atlanta yesterday to pick up my daughter and granddaughter from the airport. It was a great reunion. They have been in South Africa for the last year serving with Youth With a Mission.
I am so proud of her commitment to get out of her comfort zone to serve God. She is praying about what her next assignment will be.

Here's what I have discovered. There is a whole generation that wants to change the world, not just talk about it. I wonder how many of us that are "slightly" out of our 20's would be willing to take on these kind of challenges to reach people for Christ?

Here's the honest truth, most of the time I don't want my little world and my little routine to be disrupted for anything or anyone.

When is the last time that you went out of your way to share Christ with someone, or to help someone in need?

No comments: