Friday, January 11, 2008

Toccoa Ga

Made a quick trip over to Toccoa Ga yesterday, which will be the location of Foothills Community Church's next location. I didn't have a lot of time, but in the short amount of time I was there I saw some promising locations to meet. Of course we still have some time before we have to nail down a location, but it is exciting to start dreaming.
I took our newest staff memeber, Paul Carr with me. Paul will be serving as our Pastor of Connections and will focus on getting people connected in LIFE groups and serving. Paul moved back to SC (he was in Charleston), from Missouri where he was a multi-site campus Pastor. (He actually was responsible for pretty much putting everything together as they got started). He won't be our Campus Pastor, but he will be able to assist us in Toccoa.
We expect to launch the Toccoa site in September. If you live close to that area (or know someone who is) and you're interested in being a part of something very exciting let me know. We will be sarting to get things cranked up in the next couple of months.

No comments: