Wednesday, January 02, 2008

back from a blogging break

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I sure did!
Had a chance to go out of town for a couple of days. It was nice to take a breather.
I am so pumped about 2008!
We have some incredible things planned for 2008. This Sunday I will be sharing a message called Vision '08. We'll talk about God's blessing on Foothills Community Church in 2007 and then talk about what our focus will be in 2008. These messages are definitely my favorite type to do.

Here are a few of the things we are planning in the first 6 months of 2008:

In February we will be hosting a Marriage Retreat weekend. We have had an annual marriage trip since our inception, but this will be the first one on our campus. We expect to have over 200 couples participate.
In March we will be doing a series called "15 Minutes", that I believe could be the best message series we have ever done. Also in March we will be having our Easter services, which are going to be phenomenal!
In April Foothills will celebrate our 10th Birthday!!!(you know what that means---PARTY)
In May we are going to do something that to my knowledge has never been done in this area. I can't tell you what it is yet, but let's just say that many lives will be impacted!
Also in May, we should be moving into our new facility (we will have some sort of grand opening then, but we will most likely have our "official" grand opening in late Summer/early Fall)

There are lots of other things that will be going on, so stay tuned.

No comments: