Monday, July 30, 2007

Students

One of the things that I am really impressed with here at Foothills is our student ministry. We have a great leader in Scott Chatfield, we have great adult volunteers, but I must say, we have the greatest bunch of teenagers I have ever been around!
Many of those teens just got back from Bigstuf camp in Panama City. They had an incredible time. God touched many of their lives, in fact 17 of them were baptized in the ocean in Panama City! (That means we have baptized over 170 people since April!!!!) A couple of them came up to me and shared with me that they had been baptized. They were so excited. And I am excited and proud of them.
They also won the Ultimate Frisbee and the Volleyball competitions. Way to go!
If you think about it, pray for all of our students as the head back to school in a couple of weeks.

No comments: