Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to reality

Well, I'm back at the office this morning after being gone for 2 weeks. So far this morning I have been trying to play Catch-up. It is a tribute to the staff you have, when you can come back from vacation and things have not missed a beat. If anything, they are going better.
This past Sunday our Pastor of Connections, Brian Marshall spoke on the prayer of Nehemiah. We had 7 first time salvations and several recommitments! Our attendance has been extremely strong and there are lots of new people every week.
We had a blast on vacation. Got to spend time with my parents and nephews, as well as my wife and kids. We fished, golfed, hung out at the beach, fished some more, ate way too much, swam in the pool, and fished some more (I'll try to post a couple of pics this week.) I feel so refreshed.
There are many great things that we have planned for the weeks ahead. So make sure you don't miss out!

No comments: