Sunday, July 08, 2007

A few thoughts

We went to Christ Fellowship Church last night. They always put together such a great service. When we're in Florida many times we will attend church on Saturday evening instead of Sunday morning.
Even though this is the area of the country that I grew up in, and spent most of my life in, it is still amazing to see how unchurched this region is. (unless you have lived in an area like this, it's hard to understand) There is such a huge need for more church plants to begin to reach this area. I understand that Christ Fellowship will be launching their fourth site in the Palm City/ Stuart area. Very cool!

I have been praying for Scott Chatfield this week. He will kick off a new series called "Livin on a Prayer." Scott fills in for me many times when I'm out of town. I am fortunate to have the right staff around me so that when I'm away, I don't have any worries. Not just on Sunday mornings, but throughout the week. (I only called in to check on things once this week!)

I always get so refreshed when I get away. I can hardly wait to get back! I have so much to share with you!

No comments: