Friday, July 20, 2007

Inspired

I was totally inspired while I was on vacation. I was inspired by how orderly my Dad's garage was. Everything had a specific place, everything was put up where it was supposed to be. So yesterday I stopped by Home Depot and bought some shelving units, and some plastic storage containers and starting wading through the accumulation of junk in my garage. I threw away some things. I moved some things to new places. I got rid of some cobwebs. And now my garage has order! I feel so much better.
Spiritually speaking that's what we need to do every so often; take a close look at our lives, and start getting rid of some junk and get things in order. It feels so much better than allowing spirtual junk to accumulate in our lives.
What are some things that are in your life that you need to throw out?

No comments: