Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday recap

Things keep on going well at Foothills, and yesterday was no exception. My message was on John 3:16, and when you talk about God's love people respond.
We had many more people flip the switch and begin a relationship with Christ! (Not sure how many yet) Our baptism services on December 7th are going to be incredible.

Tons of first-time guests, especially in our Kidzone ministry. I have to say that our Children's ministry is one of the best that I have ever seen---anywhere!

Our Toccoa campus set a record for attendance since going to one service. Shannon is doing a great job of leading. I can't wait to go there and hang out with them. I am planning on getting over there one Sunday very soon and do the message live!

I made a mistake in a previous post about our Christmas service times. The correct times are Saturday December 20th at 6:00pm and Sunday December 21st at 9:30am and 11:15am

No comments: