Tuesday, July 01, 2008

More stuff

** David Odom showed up for his first day at Foothills. Glad to have him on board!

** I'm so proud of my daughter. Here's one of the reasons why.

** Talked to my wife today. She told me that everyone was having a great time at kid's camp in Alabama. I sure miss her.

** Just found out that a friend and long-time Foothills member is having surgery today. It's pretty serious.

** I don't know if this happens to everyone or not, but it seems like whenever I am preparing for a message, that God puts me in a situation where I have to try to practice what I preach! Ouch!

** Had a great time last night with 5 other Pastors last night over dinner. These guys are great friends and their churches are making a huge impact in the state of SC. They're supposed to stop by this morning and tour our new building.

** I picked up my bow this week to practice for archery season. It's not until September, but I'm already starting to get excited about sitting in a tree trying to shoot Bambi!

No comments: