Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great day at Foothills

We had another great day at Foothills today----at least that's what I have been told because I wasn't there! I had the opportunity to go back down to Florida for a couple of days, so that's where I am. With the new building coming up and preparing for our Toccoa, Ga launch I figured I better get as rested up as possible.

Paul Carr, our Connections Pastor did the message today and I hear that he knocked it out of the park!

David led worship today for the first time as a Foothills staffer! I heard he brought his "A" game!

I also heard that the attendance was way up. The momentum is building for the Fall.

Unfortunately, we had some computer problems at Kidzone check-in.

Next Sunday will be our last worship service in the current building--- it is going to be an amazing service. You do not want to miss out.

No comments: