Thursday, July 31, 2008

Leadership lessons from my Dad (part 3)

One of the biggest lessons I have "caught" from my Dad is to Never Stop Dreaming.
My Dad is an outside the box thinker. He has always kept on dreaming bigger.
Even now that he is in his 80's he continues to dream. He is still contemplating new business ventures.
Every now and then someone will say to me, "Foothills is so amazing, did you ever in your wildest dreams believe this would happen?" Honestly, I didn't know exact details, but I really did always believe that it was possible. I think the reason I always believed it, was because I was not afraid to dream.
One of my life verses is Ephesians 3:20, "Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."
Do you have a dream? If not ask God to help you dream bigger. If so, then pursue that dream!

No comments: