Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday stuff

** Started our new series, Crossing Jordan yesterday. I got a chance to talk about something most people don't like to talk about---Change!

** I did a very unscientific survey yesterday. I asked these questions. How many of you don't like change? How many of you do like change? It was split about 50-50.
Then I asked, how many of you think that change is basically bad? How many think change is basically good? The results were amazing. 100% of the people thought that change was basically good. (Which means even among people who don't like change, they recognize that change is good!)

** Kind of weird yesterday I talked about the Batman ride at Six Flags yesterday in an illustration. Then I heard about this. Please pray for the family of this teenager.

** Over 80 of our students and volunteers are in Panama City at Bigstuf camp, and a bunch of younger kids are in Alabama at camp this week too.

** I hope to get a chance to hang out with some church planter friends tonight for dinner.

No comments: