Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why do bad things happen to good people?

That may be one of the most asked questions. I'm not sure anyone can adequately answer it, but this Sunday we'll take a stab at it. We will be continuing our message series, "David's Blog", our study of the Psalms of David. If you have ever felt that life was unfair, you do not want to miss it!

For our 6:00pm service we will be doing something different, as our Pastor of Connections, Paul Carr delivers the message on Psalm 139. I'm really looking forward to that.

I can't even begin to describe how exciting things are at Foothills. There is a huge wave of momentum. Fortunately we will be able to move into our new building soon to give everyone a little more elbow room. (I will take some more pictures to show you the progress one of these days-- I promise)

No comments: