Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Staff meeting

Since Easter, my staff has been going non-stop. From preparing for Easter, to helping pull off our Shine 2008 project, to the big baptism celebration (and all of their regular responsibilities). So yesterday instead of our regular staff meeting we all went bowling.
We rented 4 lanes and divided up into teams, and the competition began! I am a very humble human being, so I wasn't going to bring this up, but I felt like I needed to respond because Paul called me out. My team went undefeated. That's right a perfect 3-0 baby! We utterly destroyed our competition. Our team was as close to bowling perfection as humanly possible. I'm pretty sure that if I ever decide on a second career, professional bowler could be an option. You know what they say, "It ain't braggin' if it's true!"
And I say all this with true humility!


EDITED 5:35pm

OUCH!! Yes it is true, I do have my own bowling ball and shoes. And it is true that Paul did bowl the high game of 186, and I got second with a 171. But no doubt I Would have had the high game had it not been for me having to bowl with a broken thumb!! I rest my case.

No comments: