Friday, February 08, 2008

A couple pet peeves

Here are a couple of my personal pet peeves:

I always use pay-at-the-pump when I fill up my tank. One of the reasons I choose to pay at the pump is because normally when you go inside the store you either come back out reeking of cigarette smoke or greasy fried chicken. It never fails that when I'm done pumping my gas, it always says "clerk has receipt"---Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?? This is definitely a pet peeve.


Here's another:

People who insist on driving at least 10mph UNDER the speed limit. I think there is somewhat of a Murphy's Law related to this. The more of a hurry you are in, the greater chance you have of getting behind someone driving slow (and why is it always in a no passing zone?)


I'm really not bitter...!
Have a great weekend

No comments: