Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to work

I just got back from a quick trip down to Florida. When we left out of Greenville on Friday afternoon it was 40 degrees and raining---when I arrived in Florida it was 84 degrees and partly cloudy. Yeah baby!
We had purchased tickets a couple of months ago to fly down there for my daughter's graduation from Youth With A Mission's DTS school. Last month she decided that she was going to stay in South Africa and continue her training there. Which means we had airline tickets, but no graduation to go to. Oh well, we just headed down to Stuart, FL to visit my parents and do a little fishing and laying on the beach.
So now it's Wednesday and I've got a ton of things to do before Sunday. Fortunately I finished this weekend's message before I left last week.
By the way, I heard that the Celebrate Your marriage Conference was amazing. We had about 100 couples participate. Then on Sunday I understand that we had fantastic services at Foothills Community Church. It's always nice to know that you have a great team in place so that you don't have to worry when you're out of town!

No comments: