Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday thoughts

The weather took its toll on attendance, but it was a fantastic morning at Foothills Community Church. For all of you who missed it, be sure to catch the message online at foothills.cc

** Our Toccoa campus had their grand opening this morning. I've got to be honest, I was afraid that the weather would really mess things up for them, but it didn't even slow them down. They set another record attendance again today! (That's 2 weeks in a row, in case you're keeping score)

** I saw some pictures of the new facility since they did the new landscaping, and it looks very sharp.

** In Seneca, the message was geared toward couples who were having some struggles in their marriages. This is a painful topic for many people, but hopefully they learned a couple of Biblical tools to put into practice that will help.

** I can't wait for next Sunday. I believe that it could be one of the best services we have ever had at Foothills. I am going to share some wisdom from couples that have marathon marriages. Then we have a cool ending that will bring you to tears.

** Why not invite some friends to come with you next week?

No comments: