Friday, January 22, 2010

New Series starts this Sunday




This Sunday at Foothills Community Church we will begin a new message series called, "First Comes Love". It is a series on love and marriage. I have been looking forward to this series for many reasons.

The first reason is because it is so needed. One of the difficult things about being in ministry, is that you see first-hand the good, bad and ugly parts of life. One of the most heart breaking things we see is the marriages that have ended in divorce. I am convinced that many of these could have been avoided if Biblical principles would have been instituted. At Foothills we are committed to the institution of marriage, and this series will give people tools to have a 5-star marriage.

The second reason I am looking forward to this new series is that it's going to be a lot of fun to teach. Every time I do these type series the feedback is incredible. There will be moments of laughter and moments of tears during this series. Every week we will look at different issues surrounding marriage. Each week has some surprises planned.

I am also looking forward to this series, because on the last Sunday of the series, my beautiful wife, Liz will be joining me on the stage as we talk about the differences between men and women.

I want to also add that this is a perfect message series to invite friends to, so make a few calls to your friends and we'll see you Sunday!

No comments: