Monday, October 05, 2009

sunday highlights

I know I say this every week, but it was another fantastic day at Foothills Community Church yesterday!

** 2nd week of Disciple series. Did a message called, Grow Up! Basically the message challenged everyone to take responsibility for their spiritual development.

** I am more pumped about the vision of Foothills than ever before. To help people find and follow Jesus.

** I just heard that we have seen nearly 500 people make significant spiritual decisions already this year (1st time salvations, and re-commitments)

** Can't wait for our benefit concert called Resonate on October 23rd. Proceeds will go toward the Foothills Crisis Care Pregnancy Center, the Golden Corner Food Bank, and Our Daily Rest homeless shelter. Tickets are $10 and are available at the Welcome Center. All proceeds will go to support these ministries.

** This Sunday I am doing a message called, Share. I am really praying that something huge happens.

** Had one of the best staff meetings we have ever had this morning. God is about to do something ridiculous at Foothills!

No comments: