Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can't wait for Sunday!

I love Sundays. I love worshipping with all of you at Foothills. I love the energy and anticipation. I love everything about it. Fortunately there are a whole lot of you that feel that way too!

One of the comments I hear alot from people who visit Foothills Community Church for the first time is, "It is great to come to a church where the people actually want to be there!"

I have been to churches where it seemed like most of the people were there out of obligation, but not really because they wanted to be there. It's kind of depressing. There seems to be no life; no energy; no enthusiasm.

I am very fortunate to be the Lead Pastor at such a great church!

Tomorrow, I'll be wrapping up our Sticky Church series, and I want to encourage you to continue to bring your "A" game to worship. I want to encourage you to keep bringing your friends with you. We've got an incredible service planned. I can't wait for Sunday!

No comments: