Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday thoughts

Had another great Sunday at Foothills in the new building. We had a few minor technical difficulties, but overall it was awesome. A pretty good size crowd, and a ton of excitement.

I discovered that we have a ton of Clemson fans, and based on the cheers, next we have a lot of Georgia fans and very few South Carolina fans (I guess that makes sense!)

After church we went to the Atlanta airport to pick up my youngest son who was at my parents for an extended vacation in Florida. I want to officially go on record as saying I hate Atlanta traffic! We figured that on Sunday afternoon the traffic would be light. Boy were we wrong. They were re-paving I-85 and we had to merge 5 lanes down to 2. It took us about an hour to travel just a couple of miles. I'll take a small town over a big city any day. But it was great to have Cole back at home!

I've been in meetings non-stop today. That's how we roll around here on Mondays.

No comments: